RV Spaces Available
We offer a 10% discount on the weekly rate listed from May 15 to June 14 and August 1 to September 2, 2017 No discount available from June 15 to July 30. Please call for monthly rates.
2017 Season Rates
- Season Dates for the RV Park May 15 – Labor Day (September 4, 2017)
- May 15 to June 14 ….. $35/night – Weekly $235
- June 15 to July 31 ….. $45/night – Weekly $290
- August 1 to September 2 ….. $40/night – Weekly $260
- $4.00 per day for each additional adult or child.
- All rates include free showers based on two people, per vehicle per day.
- Laundry facility on location.
~ Free WiFi Internet Connection ~
- Additional parking space is available in the RV Park for your boat or a third vehicle at $5/day.
- Running a high demand appliance such as an extra freezer is $5/day.
- Tax is 3%.
- If you wish to extend your stay, you may be required to change sites as prior reservations have priority.
Check In time is 2:30 pm. Check Out time is Noon.
Deposits and Final Payment:
- A deposit of 50% will confirm your reservation; balance is due upon arrival.
- We honor your Visa, MasterCard, personal check, or money order.
- 3% local tax.
There is a one night charge for all cancellations. We will refund your money, less the one night fee, only if renters can be found to fill your cancelled reservation dates at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
No Shows and Late Arrivals:
No Shows will be charged the full amount. If you are arriving past 8 PM notify us. Otherwise you will loose your reservation and be charged. No partial refunds will be given for early departures or late arrivals.
Rules and Information
For the enjoyment of all our RV guests please follow the rules:
- Because we provide electricity, running your generator is not allowed at any time. Changing engine oil or other vehicle fluids, body repair, mechanical work, or vehicle washing is not allowed.
- One-time repairs will be allowed with manager’s permission.
- Quiet time is 10 pm to 7 am. No loud parties, music, etc.
- If you have guests you are responsible for their conduct.
- No pets without prior lodge authorizations.
- Be courteous to your neighbors. They may help you on the road
somewhere in remote Alaska when you need it.
- Please observe the 5 MPH speed limit.
- Your children deserve your attention. Please do not leave them unattended.
- Leaving garbage outside your RV is not allowed. Please use the dumpster that is provided by the park. Please keep your site clean and orderly.
- Outdoor cooking is allowed in approved barbeques or hibachis only.